We Respect Your Privacy
We only collect information that is necessary to provide you with a satisfactory service. This policy outlines the types of data that might be collected about you. We have the right to collect any information you use this website.
Depending on the type and nature of the transaction, we may collect all or some of your information, including your name, address and telephone number. We also collect data about how you use the website. You may also need other information from time-to-time to process a request, as described on the website.
The information we collect is used primarily to complete the task for which the site was visited. Data is stored in compliance with the Data Protection Act. Every precaution is taken to ensure that this information is not accessed by anyone else. If you need to access your account information, this safeguard could require you to provide additional forms or identification.
The payment processors we work with are:
The Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
ACG Digital Marketing Pvt Ltd. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, ACG Digital Marketing Pvt Ltd. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
ACG Digital Marketing Pvt Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ACG Digital Marketing Pvt Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. ACG Digital Marketing Pvt Ltd. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where ACG Digital Marketing Pvt Ltd. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files – “cookies” – that hold information which allows a website to recognise your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties unless you permit us to do so by ticking the relevant boxes in registration or competition forms. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with us. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties – for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
Changes to this Policy